Helpful navigation toolbar

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dusk and the Bexar County Courthouse

I took this shot on Saturday after getting my first "L" lens (as you know if you have been reading my daily posts). I hadn't ever taken a shot from this angle before and I was immensely helped by the way the coloring in the sky and clouds as it got closer to sunset. Honestly I think it is the sky that really makes this photo.

The reddish building is the Bexar County Courthouse, it was taken on South St. Mary's street near the via bus stop. I desaturated the entire picture a bit, but went back and did a little extra touch up to make the sky stand out a bit more than it normally would. I hope you enjoy it!


Dusk shot of the Bexar County Courthouse

1 comment:

  1. I love this shot. I'd like to show it to some friends I have in the courthouse. Do you sell prints of your work? If so, how much would you charge for a large print of this one? Or a small one?

    ReplyDelete