Helpful navigation toolbar

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Red "Light Channels" on Commerce Street

Today's post is the fourth (the last one in this series will be posted tomorrow!) capturing different colors in Bill FitzGibbons "Light Channels". This shot was taken of the IH-37 overpass on Commerce Street. Out of all the shots that I took, this one had the boldest and richest colors (probably because red is a very bold color to begin with).

I've really enjoyed working on this series of shots, as I stated previously it's amazing to think that all of these shots are of the exact same view, just with different colors of light. And that one difference makes each shot totally unique and incredible when you compare all of the shots together (which I will do tomorrow after I process the last shot). Enjoy!


Red "Light Channels"

No comments:

Post a Comment