Helpful navigation toolbar

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tora! Tora! Tora! demonstration at Lackland AirFest 2010

This photo was part of the demonstration by Tora! Tora! Tora! (their official website is here) at Lackland AirFest 2010. I didn't get to shoot the entire demonstration unfortunately because I arrived much later than I had anticipated when I left home yesterday morning. I did manage to take a few shots, but I think this one came out the best, as it contains smoke from previous "explosions", a fireball from a new one, a Japanese Zero smoking as if it had been "shot", and another Zero getting ready to make another run.

Tora! Tora! Tora! re-enacts the role aircraft played in World War II starting with the attack on Pearl Harbor. It is a pretty impressive performance to see, I only wish that I could have had more time to get set up and take photos of it.


Tora! Tora! Tora!


No comments:

Post a Comment