Helpful navigation toolbar

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cloudy San Antonio Skyline

Today's photo is another that I took from one of my favorite vantage points, the Buena Vista Street building on the downtown campus of UTSA. I arrived not too long after sunset and was able to get a few bracketed shots in with a dark blue cloudy sky just before it got dark. Normally I try to make my photos look realistic, however, I kind of like the softness and fuzziness that surrounds the buildings in this shot, so I decided to keep it that way. This shot is taken with the same 17-40mm lens as my previous shots, however the focal length for this shot was 19mm rather than 27mm (if I recall correctly, for my previous shot), so you can see quite a bit more of the overall skyline than my previous shot.


Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback below, and remember clicking on the photo takes you to my smugmug gallery, where you can view this and any of my other photos in various sizes. Thanks for stopping by!



Cloudy San Antonio Skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment