Helpful navigation toolbar

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fiesta Texas Railroad

Today's photo is another shot from the Fiesta Texas' "Holiday in the Park", this one being of a display set up using the train from the Fiesta Texas Railroad. As you can see by the amount of ghosting in the tunnels of the shot, it is a pretty heavily traveled area in the park so I wasn't certain how the shot was going to come out. I thought about trying to get rid of some of the ghosting, but I ultimately decided to keep it because I think it adds a little extra to the photo. There is also a small bit of halo-ing on the right treeline, but I could not remove it as the lights from the front of the park are located there, it is just a by-product of that (I did selectively darken the halo, but I did not think that it looked quite "right" so I left it as it was).


As always, please feel free to leave any comments or feedback, and remember clicking on the photo allows you to see it (and my other photos) in various sizes. Thanks for stopping by!


Fiesta Texas Railroad


No comments:

Post a Comment