Helpful navigation toolbar

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sunset at the 9th Green

Today's photo is one that I actually took last night. During my drive home from work I noticed the cloudy skies were starting to lessen, and I had high hopes to be able to get a few good sunset shots. Unfortunately the sunset was not as spectacular as I had hoped for, but I still think the resulting shot came out pretty well.

I took this across the lake from the 9th green on the "Creeks" course at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. The green is actually shared with the 9th hole on the "Oaks" side of the course as well, making it one of the largest greens (square footage wise) in the state of Texas. I was hoping to be able to get a shot from here and one from by the windmill (which you can see in the left third of the shot) but it was already getting too dark for my liking by the time I finished up getting a couple of shots from this location.

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback, and remember clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery where you can see this shot (and any of the photos I have posted) in various sizes. Thanks for stopping by!


Sunset at the 9th Green

No comments:

Post a Comment