Helpful navigation toolbar

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Any bites?

Today's photo is the last of the three-part series of related shots that I took at the Medina River Natural Area. It took me about 5 minutes to unravel all of the fishing line, but I was able to "cast" (it was really more of a throw) the line far enough to create a scene that mostly resembled fishing. In true "fisherman" spirit, shortly after I took this photo I caught a 14 foot Great White Shark that happened to be swimming in the waters of the Medina River for whatever reason. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of the shark though, you are just going to have to take my word for it.



Any bites?



As always, please feel free to leave any comments/feedback, and remember clicking on my photo takes you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug where you can view this (and my other photos) in various sizes. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment