Helpful navigation toolbar

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Retro Mission Espada

Today's photo is another shot from my weekend trip to Mission Espada, this shot was taken from the "courtyard" near the well. I played around with some of the presets in Silver Efex Pro that I hadn't taken that much of a look at and decided to eventually to go with a slightly vignetted look to the photo. The more that I use the Nik software products in my post-processing the more than I like them. I highly recommend checking out their products if you have not already done so. Believe it or not, the hardest part about this shot was actually getting the angles just right to block the cars in the parking lot on the right side of the photo. It took me about 5 minutes to position myself perfectly, but once I did capturing the bracketed shots was easy. I got lucky with my timing of the photo, because about 30 seconds after the last shot a few vehicles pulled up with visitors/tourists viewing the Mission!


Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback, and remember clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug where you can view this (and my other photos) in various sizes. If you really like a shot you can purchase it as well! Thanks for stopping by!



Retro Mission Espada



No comments:

Post a Comment