Helpful navigation toolbar

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gwangju Korean Pavilion

Today's photo is another shot of the Gwangju Korean Pavilion, taken from a vantage point between the trees and path so you can see both the pavilion and the gate (I would like to also get a shot with the headstone as well but I think I am going to need a fisheye lens for that). I really like how calm and tranquil the park is and I still find it hard to believe it is so close to the hustle and bustle that is I-10 and Loop 410 here in San Antonio. Every time I visit the park it feels like I have been transported to another country. It is truly one of the most unique attractions that I have come across in San Antonio!

For processing I added the border and added a touch of the vignetting via Silver Efex Pro 2. I also used the blur tool set to 50% to help de-emphasize the sides a bit and draw more of the focus to the center of the shot.



Gwangju Korean Pavilion



If you are so inclined, please feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Also remember that clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug where you can view this (and my other photos) in various sizes. If you enjoyed this post, please take the time to pass my post(s) on to others whom you also feel would enjoy my work. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: