Helpful navigation toolbar

Sunday, April 17, 2011

San Antonio Botanical Garden

Today's photo is a shot taken slightly before dusk of one of the courtyards at the San Antonio Botanical Garden. I took this photo prior to the "Flowers and Fireworks" presentation last Sunday night. It was a little windy, and instead of cleaning up all of the ghosting like I normally do (I am a stickler for details, after all) I decided to keep some of it because it creates a slightly blurred look to the branches. I think it actually captures the movement of the trees in the wind as if it were a longer exposure taken with less light and I really like the resulting look. If you have never been to the Botanical Garden I highly recommend paying a visit, there are a LOT of interesting photo opportunities, ranging from macro to landscapes, and just about everything in between!


San Antonio Botanical Garden



If you are so inclined, please feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Also remember that clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug where you can view this (and my other photos) in various sizes. If you enjoyed this post, please take the time to pass my post(s) on to others whom you also feel would enjoy my work. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment