Helpful navigation toolbar

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve - May 2011

Today's photo is another shot from what may be my favorite place in Texas to shoot, the Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve near Dripping Springs, Texas. I had hoped to get up there on a partly cloudy day, but unfortunately it was clear blue skies. Instead of using Photoshop to put in the cloudy background, I took several underexposed shots of just the blue sky in order to make the differential between the sky and the vegetation less noticeable (personally, I think it came out very good!). I am still hoping to get up there a little bit later this year when there is more of an actual waterfall as well as even more vegetation. I have a season pass, it is just an issue of trying to find the time to account for shooting and about 3 hours of round-trip traveling.


Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve - May 2011


If you are so inclined, please feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Also remember that clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug where you can view the photos that I have posted in various sizes. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment