Helpful navigation toolbar

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Patterson Park Pagoda

Today's photo is the first shot that I have taken during my current trip to Baltimore. After seeing this awesome photo of the pagoda I went downtown to hopefully take a similar shot. Unfortunately, the pagoda is only open from 12-6 on Sundays so I will try to get a chance to go back this weekend. This photo is of the exterior of the pagoda, looking up toward the sky. I tried to make the shot perfectly centered so both sides of the building are a perfect copy of each other. Upon closer examination you can tell that it is very slightly off-center, although I am not certain if that is because of the building itself or the skew of the lens.


Patterson Park Pagoda


Please feel free to leave comments and/or feedback below. Also remember that clicking on the photo lets you view the image in various sizes as well as taking you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment