Helpful navigation toolbar

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Give Me a Break

Today's photo, surprisingly enough, was taken right across the street from the Alamo in downtown San Antonio. I was walking with a friend taking photos downtown and we noticed this alley way, with the table and chairs set up as a sort of impromptu break room. I used some very selective cropping to go from the original shot and wanted to focus more on the tables and chairs, including the chair on top of the palettes at the entrance to the alley. This is yet another example of the superior processing capabilities of Nik Color Efex Pro4, I think I managed to sort of give it an old time, almost "Godfather-esque" feel to the photo. I cannot remember for certain, but I think the building on the right houses the Rainforest Cafe, but it is definitely one of the tacky, touristy type attractions that surround the Alamo.

(PS: Because of the cropping, the photo slightly pushes outside of the "normal" width, your browser is not malfunctioning or anything like that!)


Give Me A Break

Please feel free to leave comments and/or feedback below. Also remember that clicking on the photo itself lets you view the image in a variety of sizes by taking you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment