Helpful navigation toolbar

Monday, September 12, 2016

Sunset Cliffs Natural Park



Hello again readers and welcome back!! The subject of today's photo comes from a journey to Sunset Cliffs Natural Park during a recent trip to San Diego, California. I did not have a chance to visit Sunset Cliffs during my previous visit to San Diego, and despite the sunset not being as spectacular as I had hoped, I still managed to get some pretty good photos of, all in all, a pretty underwhelming sunset. 

When we left the hotel to start the short drive out there, it was sunny with some clouds and I thought we would have some really good shots. As we got closer to the park it got more and more overcast and we did not get to witness the amazing sunset that we had hoped for. I think that just means we have to make more trips out to San Diego more often!


Sunset Cliffs





Please feel free to click on the photo above to view it in various sizes. Clicking on the photo also takes you to my online gallery, hosted over at smugmug, where you can browse this (and other) photos that I have posted. If you enjoyed viewing this photo, please take a moment and leave comments and/or feedback. Please also feel free to pass the link of this photo on to others if you so desire. Thanks for stopping by!!



September 12, 2016 Update: Here is the link to the GoPro video that was shot during our trip out there as well. Almost makes me want to get a drone, I guess it is a good thing I have a birthday coming up soon! ;)


La Jolla Cove San Diego DJI Phantom 3







No comments:

Post a Comment